Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cleaners R Us

………….gave them authority over unclean spirits. Mark 6:7

When I was in college, I had authority over parts of our household. That is I was in-charge of making our bathrooms clean. I was supplied with all the tools needed to accomplish the task. And I was vigilant, hehehe….in keeping the two rooms clean. I always remind my siblings on keeping the rooms spic and span.

Paul wrote – Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavens (Ephesian 1:3). We are supplied with every the grace and blessing we need in our spiritual life coming from the Father. We have all the tools. We do not lack. We are not short of something. With this, we are given authority over unclean spirits. Embedded in our hearts and soul, we have the grace and blessing to identify, block and clean up any unclean matter. We clean every part of our lives, hearts, souls and minds. Not only driving out demons and curing the sick but especially in our daily routines.

Drive out unclean spirits in us…..

* Negative thoughts towards fellow disciples
* Sexual fantasies over someone
* Bad temper towards your loved ones
* Telling your kids why being mean is wrong
* Telling your kids why being grumpy is wrong
* Selfish motives
* Being self-centered
* Spreading gossip

God gave us every spiritual blessing. God gave us the authority over unclean spirits.

Be vigilant. Be spic and span.

You and I, Cleaners R Us.

No comments: