Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Illogical

"When Joseph awoke, he did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took his wife into his home." Matthew 1:24

He was the most eligible bachelor. He was coming from a family whose lineage is King David. Joseph does not woo women. He is the one being wooed. He is that TV bachelor where women would line up dreaming for him to say, "Will you marry me?"

He had picked his rose among the many flowers. Along the way, he had the information that his girl got pregnant actually not by him. He planned to break the engagement with the bride loaded with a baby. But wait, Joseph decides to marry a pregnant lady whose fruit is not his. His plan is logical; best bachelor in town why marry a pregnant lady. God's plan is illogical; best bachelor in town takes a pregnant lady into his home. Joseph followed God's illogical plan.

I was stunned when I was asked to attend a Life in the Spirit Seminar (LSS). You see, for the past sixteen years of my life I have been following the Lord and can give a whole LSS with one foot standing. I see this as illogical. Is God kidding me? Is God the King of comedy besides being the King of Kings? Does He want me to go through the seminar I went through for almost N times by conducting it for people? I was about to say no however, in my heart, I knew I needed revival. I knew I needed restoration. I attended the LSS and the fire in me sprung day by day. You are reading my blog because God revived me through that LSS. I am loving and living with Jesus because I followed His illogical plan.

Are you facing a situation where logic tells you that follow this direction? Are you on a verge of decision making where logic points you to step in this path? Is God leading you to do or to take the illogical route? And you are asking why this road and not the other one?

Follow God's illogical plan and put your faith in Him.

No comments: