Monday, March 20, 2006

Manny's Graduation Invitation

Bros & Sis,

I am graduating this Saturday, March 25, with a degree of Bachelor of Sacred Theology, in preparation for my priesthood. The rites will be held the UST Central Seminary Gym, 3pm. Followed by a simple merienda at the seminary garden.

The Seminary is located besides the Santissimo Rosario Parish inside UST.

With God's grace and help, I will graduate with Summa Cum Laude Honors and 2 other awards: Manuel Quezon Leadership Award and the Benavidez (founder of UST) award as Editor of Inter Nos which won the Catholic Mass Media Awards for Best Student Publication.

I will be honored by your presence. If you are coming please inform me as soon as possible of the number so I can include you in the headcount of visitors.

If not naman, please do include me in your prayers as I embark in another chapter of my journey to God.

God bless you and KKBBHB!

In Christ,

Sem. Manny Contreras
Archdiocese of San Fernando, Pampanga
UST Central Seminary

No comments: